Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hello, my name is Bridget Dipalermo!!!! I'm 16 years young! I really enjoy eating avocados, talking about my love for cats and playing soccer! I also am now very into the show Parks and Recreation, rocks my world!

Over the summer, Sarah and I went to see One Direction in concert!! it was a very fun night, a tad overwhelming but extremely exciting. Oh, yes I died my hair pink, it was really spontaneous and a side effect of being very excited to go to this concert.

I want to begin my apologizing for the quality of this picture, my mom can do many things but she cannot really take pictures. Anyways, I went surfing for a few weeks, it was very difficult but worth it because I felt like I belonged in the "surfer dude" community.


Lastly, I went to my grandparents country house. it is located in Albany, and practically every morning I would watch the sunrise over this lake, with my tea in my hand,  it was very relaxing and very beautiful.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you still like one direction. But otherwise, I like the pink!! You should dye it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about your photography, how was photography camp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your pictures. It looks like you had a great summer! It's also awesome that you know how to surf. I don't think I could ever be able to learn that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that you can do it nick if u just believe in yourself

      Delete
  4. I love you!!! I"M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! MARRY ME!

    ReplyDelete