Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I am very passionate about supporting planned parenthood while a majority of republicans/conservatives are not. The issue of shutting down planned parenthood is recent based on false information that was leaked about the procedures that happen there. I believe planned parenthood is critical and should not be shut down, it gives women more opportunities.

On social media I follow accounts that relate to women's rights, this issue has been very important in that topic and I have seen posts I strongly agree with. This topic is very controversial in society, people take this argument very seriously. I believe it is right to keep planned parenthood alive because it is a place that helps women and it overall a helpful resource.

http://news.yahoo.com/kansas-cutting-off-medicaid-funds-planned-parenthood-233947166.html

I am support planned parenthood because of the amount of support they have for women. This article is about politicians in Kansas who cut funds for planned parenthood. This is upsetting because now women in Kansas have less rights to chose what they want to do with their bodies. Overall, Planned Parenthood is a beneficial foundation and politicians should stop cutting funds.




1 comment:

  1. I also strongly agree with this stance, because I feel like women should not be stuck with children without planning for it. I don't think a fetus can actually be considered alive until it develops a brain

    ReplyDelete